Working at Mima
Design that connects us
Middleweight Wayfinding Designer Full time
Want to build and grow your Wayfinding Design career?
Want to work on stimulating work in a variety of sectors, learn from leaders in their field and make a positive impact on the world around you through human-centred design?
Well, look no further as Mima is looking for a Middleweight Wayfinding Designer to join our team.
We're looking for designers with a keen interest in wayfinding and human-centered design. You'll be working alongside our world-class Senior Designers as part of a mixed discipline team that includes wayfinding, human factors, accessibility, service design, design research and interior design. We're looking for individuals with a keen eye for detail and an empathic understanding of end-user needs.
We work across many different sectors from transport to events, healthcare, energy, culture and sports. A third of our work is overseas so we provide the opportunity for experiencing work in different cultures and practices.
Mima is a multi-disciplinary design practice with over 40 years of history delivering human-centred design. We’ve always believed people don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it and Mima is driven by the desire to make a positive impact on the world around us.Mima’s main studio is located in East London - at Second Home - where you would automatically become a member giving you access to their events, socials and various activities. We also have satellite studios too throughout the UK.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience
- Someone with strong technical and practical knowledge of the Adobe creative suite
- You will welcome variety in the work you do and be prepared to work autonomously and as a team member
- Warmth, approachability and a passion for your subject is of vital importance to us
- Working on design for the submission of bids for new work
- Work with Marketing to create marketing collateral and assets
- Work with the Mima team and key partners to create assets for live wayfinding projects
- Fostering and building relationships with the Mima team
The Mima benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Employee assistance programme (free financial, wellbeing advice & counselling service)
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Flexible home-working policy
- Profit-sharing bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Free membership of Second Home
Salary: £25,000/yr to £32,000/yr
Location: London, UK (Hybrid)
To apply: Click here