Mima is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- How will we use the information about you?
- Controlling your personal information
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you fill in forms on our website, when you register with
us or contact us by phone, email or otherwise, place an order for our services or choose to work with us.
The information may include:
- your name, address, email address, phone number, job title, organisation
- information relating to a proposed project you might wish us to quote on
- other information from feedback or relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- should you work with us, we might also ask for financial data for payments such as VAT registration and bank details
- website usage information is collected using cookies
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to:
- maintain contact and communication with you during a potential, new or existing project
- maintain our own records and accounts
- manage your account, process orders, invoices and payments
- inform you of our news, events or activities
- purchase goods, materials and services from you
- if you agree, we may periodically send promotional emails or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- if you agree, send you direct marketing or contact you for market research purposes
- better understand how people interact with our website
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with directors, HR administrative and finance staff where necessary, and contact details with members of the design team for project contacts.
The collection and use of personal information will always relate to a legitimate business requirement. A legitimate business requirement being an activity ‘which can reasonably be considered as fundamental to the efficient delivery of a service for which Mima Group Ltd is responsible’ or ‘an activity which Mima Group Ltd is legally obliged to undertake’.
We will not sell, lease, distribute or share your personal information to third parties, except when required by law to do so.
We do not generally transfer personal data outside the EEA, unless on a project by project basis the client or main supplier is a company based outside the EEA, in which case project team contact details may be shared with them for communication purposes only.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. The information we collect from you is stored on on the servers of the cloud-based database management services Mima engages, located in the EU.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out later. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of the Retail Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us a email@example.com
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Mima Group Ltd, Second Home Spitalfields, 68-80 Hanbury Street, E1 5JL. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to other websites
We keep our policy under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 18th May 2018.
How to contact us
- Or write to us at: Mima Group Ltd, Second Home Spitalfields, 68-80 Hanbury Street, E1 5JL